Natalie | Caiti and Hamid Visit!

While I was in AZ, Natalie flew in from Idaho to play "Mom" for the week. The kids LOVED it and weren't at all sad I was gone. They sure do love their Aunty! Caiti and Hamid came in the same day and Natalie was there for an extra two days so I got to have time with her too!

Caiti and Hamid were in town for ten days and we LOVED it. We did Akaka Falls, Hapuna Beach, Honoli'i, Cub Scout Day Camp, Narnia, ate lots of yummy food, and played lots of games with endless laughter. We had met Hamid a couple times before but hadn't really gotten to know him very well. Having them both here for so long was such a great opportunity. We love Hamid so much and are so excited for him to join our family! The boys definitely love him and keep asking when Hamid is coming back (and then later add Caiti too)!

















Mavi took a bunch of selfies on my phone and this one is my favorite. What a nut! 













Mavi is on Hamid's shoulders and it was raining so he wore his jacket. I loved that it looked like a giant! 

Prosciutto wrapped dates filled with chevre. SO YUMMY. 






No comments:

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...