Everett has been begging me to let him dye his hair green. I have no idea why. But he's been wanting it so badly. I found the green hairspray at Walmart for super cheap and I couldn't pass it up. He was so happy after this happened!
I was in CERT in Beaverton and have been wanting to join Hawaii CERT. There was a recertification day that I went to, and I passed! So I'm officially Hawaii CERT now! So happy.
Everett finished up his soccer season. He learned a lot, had a blast, and can't wait for next season to start!
We took the Adams on the hike up the Wailuku River that we found recently. They loved it as much as we did!
Jason and Jamee invited Sean and I on a double date. We went on a quick hike then went to Lucy's for dinner. It was so fun! We are so blessed to have them as friends!
Another P-day, another adventure. I took the sisters to Punalu'u Bakery and South Point!



















No comments:
Post a Comment