The paint in our house is a flat matte white paint, with no texture on the walls. Our home has no heating or cooling system at all, and with the humidity, mold grows on our walls like crazy. It's disgusting. I've washed more walls in the past 3 months than I have in my entire life, and that is not an exaggeration.
The boys are getting pretty used to washing walls as well, and I'm grateful for Asher's ability to climb my walls. Makes getting the higher parts easier! (As long as he washes his foot prints off when he's done.)
Asher started a gymnastics class. He loves it!
Our friends, the Adams, have three boys (and one girl). They invited us for dinner at their house, along with another family that has five boys. We couldn't resist getting a picture of all these boys together!
We had our primary program in church. It was definitely different having only 9 kids in the primary! It was great though. I'm really proud of these kids, and the spirit that they brought into the room.
We have made good friends with the Erbes. Okay, family. They are our family here on the Island. We have been to their house several times for dinner, and are so grateful for them and their hospitality! They are coming over to our house on Monday for FHE. Should be fun!
![]() |
| Sam and Everett brushing the horse. |
![]() |
| Annie, my Hawaiian Mama |
Everett was complaining about his hair being in his eyes so I pulled it back for him. He left it in long enough for me to take a picture then promptly took it out. He'd rather have it in his eyes than "feel like a girl!" Maaaybe it's time for a cut.














No comments:
Post a Comment