William has Wednesdays off work, so he came down here to spend the day with us! He got here Tuesday night, and is leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Tuesday after he got here, we decided to go for a barefoot run. So at 9:45 at night, Iam and I took off. Barefoot! We went 2.5 miles, and it was SO great! I LOVED running 1. barefoot (completely) 2. with William and 3. at night! It was rejuvenating and refreshing and peaceful.
This morning Quinlan came over to hang out with us. William had been wanting Tamales for awhile, so we were waiting for Sean to take his lunch break so we could go get some. While we were waiting, I asked if they wanted to paint my wall. I was kidding, but they took me seriously! 30 minutes later, this beauty was completed. I LOVE how it turned out! We've lived here for 3 years and have done NOTHING to make it ours. That's all changing, folks!
Quinlan's little helper
Quinlan's big helper
After we went out to eat we headed to the International Rose Test Garden. We had SO much fun! It was a beautiful sunny day and the kids got to run and play and be free, with William and 'Quinilin' or 'Kin-win'...depending on which kid you ask.
Asher slid down the stair case edging. A passerby summed it up perfectly when he said in awe "He is finding adventure in everything."
The boys were sneaking up on a squirrel. I couldn't pass up getting this shot. How adorable are they?
William was showing the boys how the squirrels climb the tree.
Then he decided to actually climb the tree.
They rolled down the hill dozens of times
Sean met up with us a little later. On his way in, he saw 2 crows attacking and eating a mole. He recorded it then shared the video with everyone. It was actually pretty fascinating!
When Everett decided he was thirsty, he walked over to the stroller and crawled up into himself. My baby isn't a baby anymore!
Brayden and William are definitely buddies. Brayden really admires his Uncle!
Asher pretended that this part of the steps was his office. He'd say "I'm going to work. This is my office." Then he'd sit down and type away on his air computer. Then he'd get up, jump around then sit down and get back to work. He was in heaven running around without any boundaries or decibel limits.
I'm still absolutely loving my new camera. The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. I still have a lot of learning and finessing to do, but I'll get there someday. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the journey!


3 comments:
Amazing pics! You are catching on to that camera really fast. I'm impressed!
Such a good uncle! Sounds like a fun, fun day to me. And I really like your new paint color! Very fun!
So cute! I can't wait until it's my turn to visit again! (or you come here!)
Post a Comment