Another Everett Milestone...or 2!

Everett just took 15 steps. That is WAY better than he's ever done, since his max previously was 2!

He figured out today how to get off of the couch without help. He knows to turn around, put his feet first, and slide.

I think my baby is officially no longer a baby.

*tear*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby boy is growing up so fast!!! why must they do that?! miss you ... going to email you back right now about a time to get together again!

SalliJune said...

So how is it that you have the red-headed baby, and I still don't? Some things in life I"ll never understand. I miss you Mrs. Kim. Your heart is magnanimous! (Guess what, I finally finished the quiet book that had it's birth in Oregon when we were together! Man, those things are huge projects!)

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...