Phone Purge

I was cleaning off my phone and found these pictures that I wanted to share!

Last week, we *needed* to get out of the house. We bundled the boys up in their snow gear that they have been begging to wear and walked to the bank, Dollar Tree, and grocery store across the street from us. Aren't they adorable?
Sean was reading to the boys before bedtime and I had to snap a picture. They love reading books with Daddy!

Asher and Baron started soccer yesterday. This is a picture of Coach Bryan teaching the kids how to do jumping jacks. Asher and Baron were the only ones that were hesitant to participate!

Brayden and Jackson started Basketball today. I didn't get any pictures of them though, unfortunately! 

This is a picture of the chore charts I made for my boys. I got the idea HERE. I have a stack of like 28 or 30 chores and every day I change them up. They have a set of 6 that they have to do before lunch, and a set of 6 that they have to do before bedtime. Today is only day 1, but...I am praying that this will work for our little family!



2 comments:

Danielle said...

what a cool idea on the chore chart-i need to do something like this. :)

Rebekah said...

That;s such an awesome idea Kim! I am totally going to remember it!!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...