What is your name? Brayden
How old are you? Three, I mean FOUR!
When is your birthday? May 21st
What are Daddies for? To work sometimes
What are Mommies for? for playing games on a computer
What do Mommies do? I said, they can play a game on a computer
What is your favorite food? Broccoli
What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins
What is your favorite treat? Black cookies (oreos)
What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pizza
How do you show Asher you love him? Hug Him
How do you show Everett you love him? Give him loves
Where do you want to go on an adventure? Enumclaw
What is your favorite color? Blue
What do you want to be when you grow up? a spiderman driver
What is your favorite story to read? Green Eggs and Ham
What is your favorite toy? Buzz Lightyear
What is a cool trick you can do? somersault
What is your favorite game to play? Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
3 comments:
hahaha so cute! what is a spiderman driver?
Yeah, I have no idea. I asked him and he didn't really know either. :)
I love their cute, random answers. Awesome!
Post a Comment