5 Weeks Old

My friend Shannon got me these adorable little tie stickers for monthly photo shoots with baby Everett. I know that today he is officially 5 weeks and 1 day, but I didn't want to not get the picture! I'll be more punctual in the future. How is he 5 weeks already? That boggles my mind!!

Everett is a happy and healthy little boy. He is adored by his brothers, and is my easiest baby yet. This 3 kids thing is definitely easier than I anticipated (so far.) It isn't easy, but easier. He coos all the time, and mostly only grumps when he's hungry. He does fuss a little when his tummy is hurting him but that usually passes fairly quickly. I can't get enough of this little man!

Everett Bradford - 5 weeks old

Red Hair

Cross-eyed

Brayden couldn't wait to get into the shoot with him



"This heavy baby is gonna burst my jugular!"
"What about me?" (Photo courtesy of Brayden)

2 comments:

Daydreamingirl87 said...

The second picture of Brayden and Everett is amazingly adorable!

Ksenia said...

These kids are growing tooooooo fast!!!! Ah! He has changed so much already! When I look back through Anya's monthly shoots, it seems that she changed most in the first 8 weeks or so. He is ADORABLE! They are all such cuties. We need to hang out more. How about some strawberry picking soon!?

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...