Sean took me out on a date Thursday night. We went to a play at a community theater in Vancouver. It was a lot of fun...but the thing I'll remember most about that evening is what happened when we got home. Brad (Sean's dad) was here to watch the kids while we were gone. When we walked into the garage where he was watching a movie we noticed a big tub that we didn't recognize. I said "What's this?" He said "I don't know...someone rang the doorbell and ran and this is what was left behind." Sean and I looked at each other then started looking through the tub. Books, toys, stuffed animals, clothes, shoes... all for the boys. The perfect sizes. Their favorite things. My heart overflowed with love and gratitude for these people that we quite possibly will never be able to thank face to face. This couldn't have been timed more perfectly. So, if whoever did this is out there reading this... Thank you...so very much. You'll never know the impact that this had on our lives and our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
1 comment:
That is SO cool!!!
Post a Comment