Brayden
Weight: 29 pounds, 10 ounces (44th percentile)
Height: 35 5/8 inches (56th percentile)
Asher
Weight: 22 pounds 6 ounces (26th percentile)
Height: 30 1/4 inches (54th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/5 cm
Weight: 29 pounds, 10 ounces (44th percentile)
Height: 35 5/8 inches (56th percentile)
Asher
Weight: 22 pounds 6 ounces (26th percentile)
Height: 30 1/4 inches (54th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/5 cm
I'm not really sure how they come up with their percentages because (didn't I say this last time?) I'm pretty sure A isn't in the 26th percentile for weight...but whatever! Brayden is definitely averaging out so that makes me happy! He really doesn't like to eat so this suprises me but he never complains about being hungry so I guess I shouldn't worry too much.
3 comments:
I was doing the exact same thing with my little man on Tuesday:0) All I remember for his with out looking is that he's 10th percentile for height and his eyesight is great! Eli isn't the best eater either, but he's getting better in his old age.
Catherine hasn't really been eating much lately either, but I think the same thing - if she was hungry, she would eat.
yeah, its hard for me to believe that my boys are almost off the charts. lol. NOT. your boys look great-no matter what size they are! :)
Post a Comment