Prayer

Brayden said his first prayer completely by himself tonight. It went something like this.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we are thankful, for this day. We are thankful, for Asher, and Mommy, and Daddy, and Brayden. We are thankful, for my blankie, and the food. We are thankful, for friends, and for baseball. (He had a babysitter today and she played catch with him for an hour! He loved it!) Please bless us to sleep well. In the name, of Jesus Christ, Amen!"

It melted my heart.

2 comments:

Danika said...

oh that is so sweet.

McKenzie said...

That's cute! Good on you for running a half! After I did the 5K I thought I was pretty awesome...so a half is RAD!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...