Brayden-isms

Brayden has been saying some pretty cute things lately. I wanted to document them!

Yesterday he was sitting at the table eating his peanut butter and honey sandwich (open face, just like his mama.) I was working on the computer and was focused on what I was doing. He said "Hey, Babe. ... Babe... Baby.... BABE!!" Before I actually realized that he was trying to get my attention! haha...I loved it.

This morning I got back from running to the bank and he jumped up and greeted me with a "Good Morning Baby!!" Think he hears that a lot?

Brayden's favorite movie right now is "The Incredibles." He goes around all day saying "Mom! I'm Incredibles!" And I say "Oh, you're Mr. Incredible?" in which he responds "No, I'm The Incredibles!"

He now knows the name of every single letter and is starting to learn the sounds that they make. He knows some of the signs as well but I think I need to work on teaching Sean the signs first because Sean gets confused then Brayden gets confused!

No comments:

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...