Family Photoshoot

Do me a favor...

Go to Courtney's blog

and check out some of the pictures from our photoshoot.
It won't disappoint.

(Don't I have the most talented friend ever!?)

5 comments:

Kia and Natalie said...

umm Amazing!!!!!! I hope she doesn't mind that I used the one of the boys for my background...

Tonya said...

Yah, I would say those pictures are amazing! Definitely a talented friend. But then again, she did have some good looking subjects:0)

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great!! What a cute family!! It makes me want to go get our pictures taken!! I will have to do that for my shocking reveal!!

Lanae said...

You and Sean haven't changed a bit. You are still the cute, young couple you were in Rexburg, but with two handsome kiddos.

The Payne Family said...

How cute! Don't you love it when they start talking.

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...