The other night for dinner we had a hamburger, rice, veggie concoction. As Brayden was eating it he kept saying "eyeball, eyeball" and I didn't get what he was talking about since he wasn't pointing to his eyeball. I then realized he was digging through his food to find the chunks of hamburger. Each time he found one he said "eyeball" and popped in his mouth.
Weird.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! SICK!
Brayden is a fun kid.
That is Hilarious!!!!
That is such a kid thing to do! I love it. Hey, you talked about making your blog into a book before? How did you do that? My school email account is closing so I've got to get a new email address and that means a new family blog, but I don't want to lose everything I've updated. Call me some time and we'll chat.
That's so gross! He's such a boy. Good thing he was still eating it! If I thought there was eyeballs in my food, I would definetely avoid them! I'm excited to see you!
hahaha-i CANNOT WAIT until my boys are doing stuff like this!!! Soooooooo funny!
Post a Comment