We have had such a fun few days! I have taken a bunch of pictures, as you'll see in this post. We got lots and lots of snow, and it was the whitest Christmas I've ever had :) I really liked all the snow, but I'll be grateful when it's gone so I can leave my house. The kids and I haven't left the house in over a week. Sad! Grandma Janeway came into town last week from So. Cal. She had never seen this much snow either. So this could be a really long post but we're leaving in a bit to go to Enumclaw so I'm going to keep it short and sweet (or at least try!) Christmas eve we had the entire Brad Janeway Family over. That hasn't happened in a long time. It was great! We ate a gigantic dinner (I wish I had taken a picture of the spread) and TONS of dessert. We played games and the grandkids opened their presents from each other since they wouldn't all be there Christmas Morning. Some of us went to Midnight Mass then we all went to sleep. Christmas Morning lacked the excitement that I"m used to in the Harston household but it was still awesome. Tanya and Scott and their kids stayed the night and we all got up (everyone was finally up at 10) and opened stockings and presents. Tanya and Scott had to leave, but then shortly after Ryan and Heidi and their kids came. We finished opening presents, ate aebelskiver and hung out while eating more sweets. Overall, it was a really enjoyable Christmas! I had so much fun watching Brayden tear open the paper on his gifts and with each pull he'd growl "ahh!" like he was beating someone up. It was awesome :) Here are some pictures of the past few days
Sean, measuring the snow. At this point, it was 8 inches and still coming. (I think we got somewhere around 14 total)
Great-Grandma Janeway (Brad's mom) with Asher
The frozen branches out the kitchen window
These next ones are Brayden's reaction to the snow. He would pull this little chair in front of the big windows and sit there in absolute glee as it fell. His new favorite sign is "snow" and he absolutely could not get enough of it!
This is Braydens dirt devil Ryan and Heidi and fam got him for Christmas. He LOVES it. Brayden always tries to take the vacuum from me when I'm vacuuming. Then when I'm done he plays with it for another 20 minutes. Same thing with the broom. Anyway, now he has his own! The middle part actually comes out and works :)
Here is a video of Brayden just being super cute. I love this little man! At the very end of the video you can hear him say his attempt at "Help please"
Mikey entertained us with his mad beat-boxing skills. Keep in mind he is only 6. And no...he does not have 1 shy bone in his body.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
Love, the Janeways
Love, the Janeways
1 comment:
I can't believe Mikey can beat-box like that!! Brayden's vacuum is really cute.
Post a Comment