My sister and her family came down this weekend and we all went to OMSI on Saturday. The exhibit was "Mindbender Mansion" and it was a little too old for the kids, so we just went to the permanent part of OMSI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
2 comments:
Hey Kim, I just found your blog off of the Powells! I hope it's okay to post a comment on here. I lost the paper with your email address on it, so email me. I will talk to you later about VT. It's Meriah's b-day next week.
Kim- It was so good to talk to you today I miss ya. Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment