Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
5 comments:
Not bad! He did a lot better than me when I first had green beans (at age 10 or something).
Common Sean you're turning him into a sissy with your dainty napkin wipe. You're supposed to just let them smear it everywhere and spit it out all over you. Geeze. Maybe you'll learn faster with the next one. :) But he did really well with actually eating it gotta give him props for that. Have you ever tasted that stuff? It's nasty!
Wow, he did better than I thought he might! Good job sweet boy :)
He seems like a good eater! Enjoy this stage.
This is adorable! I probably should start giving Emmy solids now, huh(hehe).
Post a Comment