This was so cute I just had to share! I'm making a fool of myself, but what can ya do? It's worth it when you get this response!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
7 comments:
He is so, so cute!!!
LOVED it!!! Too cute :)
Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing ever. I love your kid, I really do. He is so adorable... I hope he doesn't grow hair until he's like 5. I love little babies with almost no hair... so cute. Watch, all my kids will have a full head of hair. They'll still be cute though, I'm sure!
Totally cracked us up! Had to watch it multiple times. Love that baby.
I too watched it a couple of times. that giggle is contagious.
It's great when your kids think you are the funniest thing ever!
I love little laughs! Don't worry, you'll be making a fool of yourself for the rest of your life now that you have a child! :)
(By the way Kimberly, I knew you're husband as a child/teenageer/college student. I'm not just some random person!)
Post a Comment