Christmas

Christmas this year was AWESOME!!! Sean and I left Friday afternoon to make the 3 hour drive to my parents house. The whole time we were up there was a blast. We went for a night boat ride to see the Boat Parade on Lake Union, we had TONS of family in town, we went out to see "Night at the Museum," we sung Christmas Carols, we went shopping and we did a lot of other things that just made the weekend great. We were able to stay in Enumclaw for 5 days. We had to leave Wednesday evening since we both had to work Thursday. On Christmas morning we got up at 7 and went into Mom and Dad's room. Just like every year we had to be dressed with our rooms cleaned. Once in our parent's bedroom we had morning prayer, then lined up youngest to oldest (including spouses and nieces and nephews) and went out and got our stockings. We then opened presents one by one and just enjoyed the morning. The Wednesday before Christmas Sean and I had our ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby. We had the dr put the answer in an envelope for us to open on Christmas Morning. I wanted to be able to share this with Kyle so we called him in Denver at 10, and the first thing we did was open it up! We found out that the baby is a boy and we think we are going to call him Brayden Kyle. We are totally stoked! It made Christmas complete being able to share that with my twin and my family. I Love the Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Obviously, being the mommy of two little boys myself, I know what you are in for ... and let me tell you, it's the best ride ever! Little boys are so fun, and I can already see you guys being the greatest parents ever :) I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas, we will have to try and hook up soon!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...