Weekend with Grahams--Susan Creek Falls

Apparently I never published this post! Bummer.

While we were in Glide with the Grahams we went on a hike to Susan Creek Falls, and stopped at a couple other places as well. I'll let the pictures do the talking.





There was a huge tree that fell over the trail. The boys lifted the stroller up the hill to get around it. Thank goodness both dads were on the hike with us!


Sean found some "Old Man's Beard" and the boys had a blast playing with it.













2 comments:

Heather Rae said...

Better late than never!! Thanks for sharing, I love these pictures! Especially the old mans beard :)

Stephanie Graham said...

OH my goodness I love the picture of Mo running across the bridge, and Mav and Kira asleep in the stroller. I miss that weekend!! We packed in so much and it was so amazing!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...