Phone Purge

I have so many pictures on my phone that I want to document so you get them all here, in one massive post.  


Brayden's spelling list from October 2014, so early 2nd grade.

Brayden and Asher both are taking piano lessons. They both love it! 
Making a craft at the ward Halloween Party


Macton being adorable

These trees were so incredibly cool! This was taken at B's school.

I always feel so short when I go home.

Incredible sunset over Enumclaw

Uncle Kyle is loved! He is such a great uncle. 

Brayden got called an "Ambassador" for his school for the second year in a row. It means that he is a great example, and the school recognizes that. Ambassadors get special privileges like lunch with the Principal once a month, where she asks them their opinions on how they can do things better at the school for the students, etc. It is such an honor. I'm glad that we were able to be there watch him get his certificate, and I'm so grateful we have a son that is such a great leader.
 

We were in Enumclaw and Macton wanted Grandpa to read to him. Grandpa didn't respond  so Mavi left the book there for when Grandpa woke up. 

There was a huge windstorm/blackout in Enumclaw before we got there. We had a lot of fun helping Grandma clean up the yard!


My mountain. 

I got to help Natalie get her yard/house ready for her open house. They had so many leaves in their yard! It was fun. 


I told you I always feel short when I come home! It doesn't help that she has massive heels on, even though I am standing on my tippy toes! 

Brayden was drawing with his cousins and drew this "Weird unicorn turkey." It was so funny, I had to take a picture!

No comments:

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...