I have been horrible about putting pictures on my blog lately. Actually, I've been horrible about taking pictures in general lately. I finally took the small amount of pictures I've taken this year and put them on my computer so I can finally share them here!
The first day of 2013 was ridiculously cold but amazingly beautiful at the same time. We took the boys up to Forest Park and walked around. It was so fun!
We went up to Washington the weekend for February 18th for William's Farewell weekend. He left this past Wednesday for the MTC, then is headed to the Nevada Las Vegas Mission. Soooo exciting! While the ENTIRE family was in town (it was heaven!) we played volleyball at the church. I love that our family is big enough that we can have full teams (including subs!)
We took the kids to Deep Lake and they had fun throwing rocks. Sean and Keith watched the kids while a lot of us walked around the lake. It was really nice to walk around!
Despite what all of these pictures look like, it has been pretty cloudy, rainy, and miserable these past few months. There's Oregon for ya! I suppose I only take out my camera when it's sunny :) This past week we went to the park with the Grahams and it was warm enough (58*) that we could be out there in Tshirts and not freeze. It was so nice!
Here's a pic of Miss Mo. I love this girl!
My sick little boy...
Asher, Jackson and Baron found this tree at the park that they had so much fun climbing. (Brayden likes keeping his feet on the ground.)
I spy Baron
There is a skate park at the park we went to. It was booming with a bunch of talented boys on bikes, razor scooters and skateboards. The boys were entranced watching them. Their favorite was the kid that could do a backflip on his scooter. It was pretty phenomenal!


No comments:
Post a Comment