Happy Birthday Brayden!!

Brayden, you are FIVE today!!

Photo taken by the amazingly talented Courtney. Thank you!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! You are growing up to be a loving, generous, tender-hearted young man, and I couldn't be more proud.

I stole this idea from Claire, but I loved it so here we go. I asked you 21 questions and you answered, so that we can forever have a glimpse into the life of Brayden. Ready? (The words in the parenthesis are mine.)

1. What is your favorite colour? Black. No, really really dark blue. Well, I like those colors but let's do dark red. Because I LOVE dark red!
2. What is your favorite toy? My new dinosaur! (that was his cake topper)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Backyardigans
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and honey sandwiches! Open face. Honey is soo delicious!
6. What is your favorite outfit? My T-ball jersey and pants
7. What is your favorite game? Super Smash Brothers on the Wii with my Harston cousins.
8. What is your favorite snack? Craisins
9. What is your favorite animal? Horsies, because they go 'Neigh!' and you can ride them.
10. What is your favorite song? I am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? The Book of Mormon, because it gives me strength.
12. Who is your best friend? Jackson and Baron!
13. What is your favorite cereal? Hot Cereal because sometimes, for an extra treat, I get chocolate chips in it!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play frisbee with Asher, Jackson and Baron
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? My Birthday!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My baby blanket because it's so soft and keeps me warm.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Aebelskiver
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza! With the pineapples on top.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer that takes care of animals and a Paleontologist.
21. What is your favorite thing to do inside? Play your phone. That's a special treat!

It was so fun to hear your enthusiastic responses to all of these questions. You love talking and most of these questions took a few minutes to get through :)

Brayden, we all love and adore you so much. We are proud of you for being such a good big brother, and for working so hard to do what is right. Thank you for being a part of our family!

Love, 
Mom, Dad, Asher, and Everett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love the picture too! I can't believe how handsome he is. Good job guys on raising such an amazing boy!

~Aunt Laurie (Finch)

Verenice said...

Five! He's a cutie! I love the idea too. Might have to use it on Eva whe she turns six! Remember when they were babies?

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...