Pregnancy Update

I am 18 weeks pregnant! It is going by so fast. This pregnancy is SO different than the other two. Less nausea, (way) more exhaustion, earlier heartburn, I feel less movement...etc. 

I have my anatomy ultrasound scheduled for the 17th. I have to say though, that even though I'd be 100% okay with a boy or a girl, I'm pretty convinced this one is a girl. I haven't had one person say "I think it's a boy." I feel like more people are being vocal about this pregnancy and everyone insists that it's a girl. Even the boys are convinced that it's a little sister in there. I guess time will tell!!

Last night, Asher and I were cuddling on the couch. He said "I wanna say hi to the baby." So as usual, he lifts up my shirt to reveal my belly. Then he yells "Hi Baby!!" For about 20 minutes he is yelling into my stomach, kissing it, patting it, pushing on it (trying to feel the baby like Daddy). Then he looks at me and in this tiny voice says "Mom? Baby sister is so cute!" with his face all scrunched. It was adorable!!! He loves loves loves his little sibling already.

...and if we find out it's a boy? I'll have some convincing to do.

1 comment:

Danika said...

Ha ha ha. Awesome

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...