BOOOOO for this being sideways and not being able to flip it. BUT, I can't help it, I have to post it anyway. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
3 comments:
that is adorable! much cuter than what ethan does to make bennett laugh! He just says to Bennett "I need to go POTTY!" over and over again while Bennett giggles. This happens several times a day. Who knew bathroom humor would set in so early...
i love the rolling laugh from Asher and that at times he is laughing so hard he can hardly breath! And I think its hilarious that Brayden keeps saying Ewww! But goes back for more :) Your kids are the best!
How stinking cute! Mylee loved watching the video. There's nothing cuter than kids laughing like that...especially when it's with their siblings! Oh and I hate that you can't flip videos. Ghetto.
Post a Comment