Pictures

While I was at work, Asher wanted some cheese. I hurried into the kitchen and sliced him some, then went back to the computer to finish what I was doing. Apparently it wasn't enough. Before I checked on him again, he had pulled out the bottom drawer and stood on it so he could reach up onto the counter to get the cheese. This is what I saw when I turned around.

Proof that Asher loves sitting in anything he can!

The boys, being adorable! I totally didn't pose them at all. This is just what they were doing while I was making dinner!

Crock pot soup #1. I didn't get a picture of #2 unfortunately! This one was a chicken noodle soup. The 2nd one was filled with barley, lentils, split peas, and

3 comments:

Danika said...

lol so cute

Lisa said...

They're getting so big!

Parkin Family said...

Love the pics! They are sure growing up fast. I like how Asher helped himself to the cheese!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...