Even if you don't usually watch videos on my blog...

You HAVE to check out this one. It's hilarious!!!!


If you don't want to watch all 31 seconds, watch the 2nd half :)The video itself is a lot longer but this was the best part. Oh man, I love my boys!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Kids add so much entertainment to a family!! I feel sorry for people that don't want kids- because they don't know what they're missing! Love the video!

Brandon and Emily said...

There is no better sound than a kids' laugh. I love it.

The Bee Family said...

I Love it. It is so much fun when they make eachother laugh.

andreamichelle said...

they are so cute! Asher looks a lot like Sean.

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...