The Best Birthday Present EVER!



























For my 21st birthday that is on the 22nd, Sean got me tickets to the Faith Hill, Tim McGraw Soul2Soul Concert! For all of you that don't know, I am a HUGE country fan! I LOVE Tim McGraw and Faith Hill! The concert was on August 8th at the Rose Quarter in Portland. It is a HUGE stadium and our seats were the 3rd row from the VERY top! It was still so cool though! I was SOOO glad to be there, in the stands among 20,000 other fans. One of the highlights of the night was when Tim was singing "Don't Take the Girl" and everyone was singing a long. He quit singing the chorus and the whole crowd was singing it. It was exhilerating! When the song was over, the whole crowd cheered really hard, long and loud. Tim just stood there, took out his 2 ear pieces and just soaked it up. You could tell that he doesn't perform for the money. He performs for his fans. When we were all done cheering, after probably 4 minutes, he said "That, right there, is exactly why we do this for a living. Thank you." It was so awesome! Tim and Faith are both completely down to earth, real people. It was cool to be able to see that! So, overall, the concert was the COOLEST thing I have ever been to!! It was such an awesome night, and I was so glad that Sean did that for me! Thank you Baby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun! And how lucky are you to have such a sweet husband?! Kudos to you Sean :) What a memory that will be for you two.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy Happy Birthday Kimberly!

Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway

This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...