We Closed!
We closed on our house yesterday! Now we just have to paint, then move in! Once we are moved in, there is still a lot of work to be done on it, but finally our monthly payment is going towards our mortgage instead of rent! I'm really excited about this and I'm sure I'll post more as the projects move a long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everett "Kamalani" Bradford Janeway
This past Sunday was a very special day for Everett. We didn't expect it to be, but it was. Auntie Shellie Nangayan is an Auntie in ...
-
On December 14, 2018, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced changes allowing my oldest son to receive th...
-
He's Here!! Asher Briggs was born 10-8-08. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Everything is great! He is a really mellow...
-
I decided a while back that I was going to cut off my hair and donate it to locks of love. Then began the quest of finding out what hair sty...
1 comment:
Yaay Kimberly and Sean! Congrats you guys. Home ownership is a wonderful thing, and the fact that you are doing it before having kids is even better, it gives you a little bit of a head start. So now that you have the home, bring on the babies! Just kidding, no pressure or anything.
I miss doing nursery with you Kim, I feel like I never really got to say goodbye! I probably would have just cried anyway :(
So, I have been re-thinking the whole party thing for My Simple Expressions, and think that we should go for it after all now that I am planning on staying in my home for awhile and will be somewhat settled soon. I know you have a lot on your plate, but maybe we could plan for late August or early September? Let me know what you think.
Take care and congrats again!
Post a Comment